You will find costs to file many court documents. There is a charge to provide a court instance. These charges range from county to county. It is possible to apply for a Waiver of Court charges at any right time throughout the court instance.
To locate out of the price of filing court documents, contact your regional circuit court clerk’s workplace. To get the contact information for your circuit that is local clerk office, go to the Illinois Courts’ internet site.
If you sue some body and win, your court expenses may become the main judgment that one other celebration needs to spend. You may have to pay court costs and other fees to the other side if you file a lawsuit and lose.
Talk to the court clerk where you stand filing your types to learn facts about the e-filing procedure, filing fees, and cost waivers. Should you not pay the charges or add a charge waiver your document that is e-filed may refused. You can use our Fee waiver program if you qualify.
1. Gather information
To fill away a software for Waiver of Court Fees, you need to offer:
- The money you obtain every month, including earnings, retirement advantages, and general general general public advantages (including cash gotten by people you help and whom reside to you).
- The money you received in past times year, including earnings, your retirement benefits, and general general general public advantages (including cash gotten by people you help and whom reside to you).
- How many individuals residing with you whom rely on you for economic help.
- Any property you have. You need to record where in fact the property is, whether you have it alone or with someone else, and just how much it’s well worth. You will be needing details about your home loan when you yourself have one;
- The make and model of any motor cars you possess;
- Any individual home that you possess such as for example furniture, electronic devices, and clothing.